Penny Black’s Big Wish makes a cute birthday card for a young lady just turning twelve. The image was colored in her favorite color of blue, with accents of pink.
The image was stamped on Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper using VersaFine Black Ink and then heat embossed with Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday and was stamped and heat embossed with the same products.
Tombo Dual Brush Makers were used to color the image with 942 Tan, 800 Baby Pink, : 025 Light Orange, 026 Golden Yellow, 452 Process Blue, 837 Wine, 451 Sky Blue. Once the image was dry it was die cut using the second largest Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and added to the back of the panel to add dimension.
To accent the blue color used in the image a panel of Lawn Fawn 6 x 6 Perfectly Plaid was cut using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and adhered to the front of an A2 top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock using Elmer’
- Penny Black Big Wish
- Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- Lawn Fawn 6×6 Perfectly Plaid
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- Tombo Dual Brush Makers: 942 Tan, 800 Baby Pink, : 025 Light Orange, 026 Golden Yellow, 452 Process Blue, 837 Wine, 451 Sky Blue
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Elmers Dot Runner