This card was inspired one I had seen on the Clearly Besotted web site for their Happy Everything stamp, however, when I went to get the url to reference it, it was no longer there. I assume the stamp has been retired since it was no longer available for purchase. I am going ahead with posting it because a similar image is available in their Beautiful Friend stamp set.
I stamped the image on Canson 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper with VersaMark Ink and embossed it with Recollections Clear embossing powder. I heat set it with my Marvy Embossing Heat Tool and colored the image with the following Distress Inks: Bundled Sage, Crushed Olive, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber.
I sprayed some Canson 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper with Water prior to embossing it with the Darice Wood Embossing Folder. This ensures that the paper will not crack and tear when embossed. I set it aside to dry.
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardbase
- Canson 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Clearly Besotted Happy Everything Stamp and Matching Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Sending Happy Thoughts Stamp Sentiment
- Hero Arts Prayers Stamp Sentiment
- Darice Wood Embossing Folder
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Distress: Bundled Sage, Crushed Olive, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber