The Free For All Challenge on SplitCoastStampers this week is All About Love. I had used Hot Pink Silly Winks Glitter Foam and the Impression Obsession Heart of Heart Die for a previous card and decided to use the leftover negative space from that card to create a second card. I also decided to cut additional hearts from the leftover Silly Winks Glitter Foam to create an additional two hearts for this card. Love using up leftover product.
I decided to back the Impression Obsession Heart of Heart negative space die with some white glitter cardstock I had in my stash. I die cut it using a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart die and adhered the two together using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Since I still had some leftover Silly Winks Glitter Foam I decided to add another two hearts in different sizes to the card front. I found some chevron paper that matched the color scheme in the Recollections Little Princess 8 1/2″ x 11″ Paper Pad and cut it to be 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. I adhered the three hearts in a diagonal on the card front, one with the same the same adhesive and the other two 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Love Stamp and Die set and was cut five times from 80# Gina K. Designs White Cardstock. The top layer was colored with Copic Markers RV66 and RV63 to create an ombre look. The secondary sentiment from the same set was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black.
- Spellbinders Heart from January 2018 Die of the Month Kit
- Impression Obsession Heart of Hearts Die
- Spellbinders Classic Hearts and Classic Hearts Scallop Dies
- Hero Arts Love Stamp Set and Die
- White Glitter Paper
- Hot Pink Silly Winks Glitter Foam Sheet
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Recollections Little Princess 8 ½ x 11 Paper Pad
- Copic Markers RV66, RV63
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Hero Hues India Ink Black