I think simple birthday images made great masculine birthday cards. I decided to pull out some of my patterned paper and use my Silhouette to cut some birthday images. This card is made using Papermania Capsule Collection 6 x 6 Cardstock for the patterned paper and Recollections Essentials 6 x 6 Cardstock for the accents. The Silhouette images use are PPBN Designs Delicious Cupcake and Miss Kate Cutables Birthday Cake for the confetti.
A rectangle of Recollections Essential Red Cardstock was die cut using My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles. The background of the patterned paper was white and I decided to use some Memento Toffee Crunch to ink blend the paper so that it was a cream color instead. The edges of the red rectangle were also ink blended with the same ink.
3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back of the frosting and everything else was adhered to the red rectangle with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Party Animals and was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black using the MISTI. Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents was used for the dots on the frosting and the platter.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller than the rectangle and adhered to the back. A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock and the focal image was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock
- Papermania Capsule Collection – Spots & Stripes Jewel 6 x 6 Paper Pack
- Recollection Essentials 6 x 6 Cardstock
- Gold and Blue Cardstock from Scraps
- PPBN Designs Delicious Cupcake Silhouette Image
- Miss Kate Cutables Birthday Cake Silhouette Image
- Lawn Fawn Party Animals Sentiment
- Memento Toffee Crunch Ink (Blending)
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle
- Darice Adhesive Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue