This is another masculine birthday card made with a Silhouette image and paper piecing of different cardstock from the Papermania Capsule Collection – Spots & Stripes Jewel 6 x 6 Paper Pack and scraps of solid color cardstock.
The frosting cutouts were adhered to the cake layer using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. 3M Foam Tape was then added to the back of the cake to add dimension and interest to the card. The confetti was scattered around the focal image and adhered with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. To change the background color of the patterned paper Memento Toffee Crunch Ink was blended to change it to a cream color.
The sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink using the MISTI to the bottom of a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Ivory Cardstock. To separate the sentiment from the focal image the ScorBuddy was used to add three score lines.
Platinum Stickles was added to the stars at the top of the candles and Clear Wink of Stella was added to all the stars and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock
- Papermania Capsule Collection – Spots & Stripes Jewel 6 x 6 Paper Pack
- Recollection Essentials 6 x 6 Cardstock
- Gold and Blue Cardstock from Scraps
- Silhouette Miss Kate Cuttables Birthday Cake
- Lawn Fawn Party Animals Sentiment
- Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
- Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
- Stickles Platinum
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte