For this card snowflakes were used from both Simon Says Stamp Frozen Fractals and Lots of Snowflakes which were stamped on pale blue cardstock from my stash using VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder.
Before stamping the snowflakes the blue cardstock was die cut using a My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle. The edges were then ink blended with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Ink, leaving the center of the rectangle light. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8″ smaller than the rectangle and adhered to the back. Tombo Mono Multi Glue was used to adhere the panel to a top folding A2 Cardbase.
For the sentiment a circle of vellum was cut with a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX. The sentiment die is from Simon Says Stamp Scripts of the Season and was die cut with Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock and then again from some light blue cardstock. The two layers were adhered together using Ranger Multi Medium Matte and then adhered to the vellum circle with the same glue. Dot of Multi Medium Matte were added behind the die cut words on the back of the vellum and then adhered to the front of the card.
- Light blue cardstock from stash
- Vellum from stash
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Distress Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Frozen Fractals
- Simon Says Stamp Lots of Snowflakes
- Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles
- My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- VersaMark Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Scripts of the Season Die