When I was taking the Online Card Class Spring Card Camp 2 and saw this beautiful die from Pink Fresh Studio and immediately went and purchased it. It makes a stunning card.
I die cut the flower background die three times from heavy weight cardstock and adhered them together with spray adhesive. I cut a rectangle of cardstock the same size as the die from 80# Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock and ink blended it with Gina K. Designs Peach Bellini, Tomato Soup, and Jelly Bean Green in strategic locations. The background was then sprayed with Blick Pearl Simmer to add some shine. The flower die was then glued over the background, but it was just blah. So, I pulled out some Copic Markers and added color to the flower and leaves, but this caused overlap onto the white of the flower die, so I cut another one and adhered it over the top.
I pulled out some green enamel dots for the center of the flowers. For the sentiment I ink blended a scrap of cardstock with the Jelly Bean Green ink and die cut the Honey Bee Hello Die and then background from white and adhered the two together with liquid glue. It was glued over the top of the flower die in the lower right and the card was done.
- Pink Fresh Studio Simply Bloom Background Die
- Honey Bee Stamps Hello Die
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Peach Bellini, Tomato Soup, Jelly Bean Green
- Copic Markers: R24, R22, R02; YG17, YG05, YG01
- Green Enamel Dots from Stash
- Neena Classic Crest 80# and #110 Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Blick Pearl Simmer