This is the last card I made with Pink Fresh Studio’s Celebrate Our Differences stamp. This time I decided to adhered the flower arrangement directly to the card front. However, I wanted to add some dimension and visual interest, so I cut a scalloped rectangle from white cardstock and then dry embossed it using Stampin’ Up’s Tasteful Textures.
I went through my stash of papers to find a blue that matched the flowers and adhered the scalloped, embossed rectangle to the front of the card with liquid glue. I find liquid glue works best when adhering something that has texture. The flowers were adhered to the corners of the scalloped rectangle, also with liquid glue.
I decided to make this a sympathy card. Unfortunately, I have been in need of quite a few lately. I die cut the word “sorry” three times from leftover blue cardstock and adhered them together with liquid glue and then adhered to the middle of the card with the same glue. The secondary sentiment was stamped on a scrap of green cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was adhered using Darice Thin Strip Foam Tape.
The final embellishment was to add Ranger Gold Stickles to the center of the flowers. I liked this card. The colors are lovely, but I think I like it best when the flowers are adhered with foam tape to add some dimension to the flowers.
- Pink Fresh Studio Celebrate Our Differences
- Honey Bee Stamps With Sympathy
- Avery Elle With Sympathy
- Silhouette Cameo Cut File
- Altenew Inks: Eastern Sky, Ultramarine, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades
- Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile
- Ranger Gold Stickles
- Paper Studio 5 Color Blue Paper Stack
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Thin Strip Foam