I love the way you can get such depth to a image when you use the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. These yellow flowers only use on color, but you can have the color vary from deep yellow to a very pale yellow by the amount of water you use. That is what is so nice about watercoloring an image.
I get the best results with ZIG Markers on Bristol Smooth Cardstock, so I stamped the images with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them in gold. Once the coloring was done the flowers and leaves were cut using the matching dies.
I decided to make a smaller decorative rectangle for behind the focal image because I was only using two flowers. At first I was going to put them in the lower left corner, but I liked the way the sentiment looked best when it was in that location so I changed the flower to be in the upper right.
- Simon Says Stamp Look for the Rainbows
- Dreamerland Crafts Birthday Sentiments
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 041 Light Green, 046 Mid Green, 052 Bright Yellow
- Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock