I’ve had the Hampton Art Word Christmas Tree stamp set for several years but it is no longer available, however Hero Arts has a similar rubber stamp. This is the fourth Christmas card I created for my husband’s review.
I cut a rectangle from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and placed it in my MISTI and stamped it with VersaMark Ink. The stamped image was covered with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder and heat set with the Marvy Embossing Heat Tool.
Next a rectangle from Paper Accents Mirror Gold Cardstock was cut 1/8″ larger than the die cut rectangle and both were adhered with the Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive. A rectangle of Darice White Adhesive Fun Foam was cut with the SSS Stitched Rectangle die and adhered to the back of the focal image, then it was adhered to a top folding A2 card from Gina K. Designs 120# Red Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
It is a pretty card and the one my daughter liked the best.
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Red Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Hampton Art Word Christmas Tree
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool
- Darice White Adhesive Fun Foam
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive