I graduated High School in 1970, flower power is a sign of my time. When I saw this stamp I knew I need to have it.
This card is for Annabel. She got a new little puppy a few months ago and is in love with it, so I decided to add this cute little dog from My Favorite Things Our Story. The focal image is another digital stamp from La-La Land Crafts called Spring Molli. Once it was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and the dog image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto they were die cut with the Silhouette Cameo using the PIXScan mat.
It was colored with blue Copic Markers since that is her favorite color (see below). I found the blue patterned paper in the Recollections Bright and Basic 6 x 6 Paper Pad. To set off the focal image a frame was cut from the 80# White Cardstock using the Mama Elephant Madison Avenue Frame. 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension.
The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Amy R Great Birthday Greetings. The patterned paper was cut just smaller than the frame and the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder. The patterned paper was then added to the back of the frame and then adhered to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
The focal image and the dog were adhered to the card front using 3M ½” Foam Tape and the card was done.
- La-La Land Crafts Spring Molli Digital Stamp
- My Favorite Things Our Story
- C. Designs Amy R Great Birthday Greetings
- Mama Elephant Madison Avenue Frame
- Recollections Bright & Basic 6 x 6 Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock
- Copic Markers: E34, E31, E30; E35, E53, E51; E11, E00, E000, R20; C3, C1; G07, G03; B06, B04; BG49, BG45; B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; B23, B24, B23, B21l YR23, Y35
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle