I watercolored a quarter piece of watercolor paper with greens, yellows, and a little orange. I wasn’t going to use it but as I looked at it I thought that it looked like green grass and a yellow sunshiny day. I remembered that I had this image from Inkadinkado and thought it might work well with the panel. The image was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink since stamping a solid image on watercolor paper can be difficult. It had to be stamped several times, but eventually a good image was achieved.
The background was cut down with a stitched rectangle and then the sentiment was stamped with the same ink. A black mat was added behind the watercolor panel. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the rectangle and then it was adhered to the cardbase.
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Inkadinkado Down by the Sea
- Altenew 36 Pan Watercolors
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive