I thought I was done making cards for this day’s Spring Card Camp 2 but I needed some stripes of watercolor to add the envelopes. Once they were made I had a leftover panel of cardstock and decided to put it to good use.
The panel was long, but thinner than an A2 cardbase. This time I decided to use a black flower outline die. I think it looks great on the watercolor panel. It was die cut three times and adhered together with liquid glue then adhered to the watercolor background.
I decided to use a die black cut sentiment with a stamped secondary sentiment. I added a mat of black cardstock to add a thin strip to each side of the rectangle. The watercolor panel was adhered to the cardbase with liquid glue and the card was done.
- Memory Box Blooming Chrysanthemum Die
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy
- Altenew 36 Pan Watercolors
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink