Laura Bassen taught day fourteen of the Online Card Class Spring Card Camp. She is famous for her clean and simple design with ink blending and rainbow colors. Today she used scraps of cardstock to put behind a die cut word using alphabet dies. She also used strips of scrap cardstock and added the positive letters of the word on top of them, adding gold mirror cardstock to bottom of each letter. Her third card was created with ink blending.
This card uses the exact layout and design that Laura Bassen used on her second card for day 14 of the Online Card Class Spring Card Camp. She use a rainbow of soft colors, but I used different shade of blue. She used gold mirror cardstock on the bottom half of her letters and I used silver. She had a black sentiment strips and I stamped a word below the die cut sentiment. I scattered sequins around the sentiment, just like Laura did. I really like the way it turned out.
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
- Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet Dies
- Distress Oxide Inks: Faded Jeans, Stormy Skies, Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass
- Strips of Blue Cardstock Scraps
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive