For this card I printed the coloring image Spring Cupcake on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. It was then placed on the Silhouette PixScan Mat and cut with the Silhouette Cameo.
The image was colored with Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; YG17, YG05, YG03; Y17, Y08; E49, E29, E27
A coordinating rectangle of pink patterned paper from Doodlebug’s Kraft in Color Paper Pad was die cut with the My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with the Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive.
The word “celebrate” die is from Sizzix Celebrate die set three time from Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. They were glue together using a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. The cupcake and die cut word were placed on the patterned paper to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment from Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold, and Happy with Memento London Fog Ink.
Rather than using 3M Foam Tape I decided to try tracing the image on Darice Sticky Back Foam and fussy cutting it smaller than the outline and adhered it to the back of the image for added dimension. It worked great and I really liked the way it was one solid image of foam.
The die cut word and cupcake were adhered to the card front with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
- Pinterest coloring image Designed2Delight Spring Cupcake
- Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; YG17, YG05, YG03; Y17, Y08; E49, E29, E27
- Doodlebug 6 x 6 Kraft in Color Paper Pad
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Sizzix Celebrate die
- Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and Party Stamp
- Memento London Fog Ink
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte