There are several ways that this cover die can be used. You remove the background and leave only the flowers behind. You can take the flowers and layer them together. Or you can do as I did and keep the flowers and background together. The easiest way to do this is to turn the panel over after die cutting and add a panel to the back holding all the pieces together. To color the flowers and leaves I did a very messy watercolor, going outside of the lines. This makes the coloring go very quickly. For a finished look the panel was die cut again and the flowers and leaves removed, leaving only the back behind. It was sprayed with Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive and placed over the messy watercolored panel, leaving behind and crisp and clean panel.
A frame was created by cutting a scalloped rectangle and then using another A2 stitched rectangle to cut out the center of the frame. It was adhered using foam tape around the edges.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Altenew Spring Show Cover Die
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- My Favorite Things A2 Rectangles
- Altenew 36 Pan Watercolors: Pink Diamond, Cotton Candy, Coral Berry, Lavender Fields, Mountain Mist, Citrus Burst, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Bamboo, Evergreen
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive