When I saw the new Studio Katia Blooming Trip Stamp I knew that it was one that I wanted. It isn’t a big cluster of flowers, but with the draping leaves it is lovely.
I stamped the flower bouquet with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and cut it out using the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. As long as you don’t use too thick of paper the silhouette does a beautiful job of cutting around an image.
I colored the image with Copic Markers: RV29, R27, R17; R08, R05, R22; R22, Y08; YG97, YG95, YG93; BG0000. Love the pretty olive green that is achieved with the yellow green inks. The focal image was placed on Darice Sticky Back Foam and was traced, fussy cut, and adhered to the back.
A rectangle of the Neena Solar White Cardstock was cut using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle and then run through the Big Shot using the Darice Quatrefoil Embossing Folder. Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger than the die embossed rectangle and adhered to the back with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. A scrap of black cardstock was used to stamp the sentiment from Mama Elephant Make a Wish Sentiment Stamp with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. 3M ½” Foam tape was added to the back and the sentiment was adhered to the lower third of the card front. The focal image was adhered with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Studio Katia Blooming Trio Stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Mama Elephant Make a Wish Sentiment Stamp
- Copic Markers: RV29, R27, R17; R08, R05, R22; R22, Y08; YG97, YG95, YG93; BG0000
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Darice Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Kokuyo Dotliner AdhesiveD: