I have a new friend from church who wanted to learn how to make handmade Christmas cards and so I designed a few that would be fairly easy to create. The Studio Katia Poinsettia is a beautiful stamp set and makes a lovely and easy Christmas card. What could be better than that.
The images were stamped with VersaMark Ink on colored paper, covered in gold embossing powder, heat set, and die cut with the matching
A scalloped rectangle was cut using Winnie & Walter’s Audrey Essentials and was adhered to a green cardbase using Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. The poinsettias were placed on this scalloped rectangle to determine placement of the die cut sentiment from the same stamp and die set and the secondary stamped sentiment which was stamped with with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with the same embossing powder.
- Studio Katia Merry Poinsettia Stamp and Die
- Gina K. Designs Cherry Red 120# Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Green cardstock from stash
- Plum/Burgundy cardstock from stash
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Winnie and Walter Audrey Essentials Die
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape