This card was made for Cora, who is turning twelve this year and joining the young women organization in our church. We are excited to have her join us. Her favorite color is blue.
The image for this card is La-La Land Crafts Sugar n’ Spice Marci. This is a digital image and was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then cut with the Silhouette Cameo and the PIXScan Mat. It was colored with Copic Markers (colors listed below).
To set off the image a heart was die cut from Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock using the Spellbinders Classic Hearts Die. It was then dry embossed with the DoCrafts Small Polka Hearts Embossing Folder. I went through my stash of cardstock and found some blue and white polka dot paper. It was die cut using the WPlus9 Gift Card Layers Rectangle Die and adhered to the front of a top folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock using Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. The heart die was adhered to the front using Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The sentiment consists of a Happy die cut three times from 80# white cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamp and Die set. The secondary sentiment is from My Favorite Things Happy Everything Stamp with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder.
3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and it was then adhered to the embossed heart and the card was done.
- La-La Land Crafts Sugar n’ Spice Marci Digital Stamp
- My Favorite Things Happy Everything Stamp
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Die
- Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; E35, E33, E31, E25; E11, E00, E000, R20, R21; C1; R85, R83, R81
- Blue Polka Dot Paper from Stash
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock
- DoCrafts Small Polka Hearts Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Classic Hearts Die
- WPlus9 Gift Card Layers Rectangle Die
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue