This is another cute image from Paper Nest Dolls called Ice Cream 1. The thing I really like about digital images is that you can make then any size that fits your card design. This card was made for Rachel, whose favorite color is green.
I printed the image onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with my Brother Laser Printer, which allows you to color the image without the lines bleeding. Colors used: E57, G55, E53; E35, E53, E51; G94, G85, G24, G21, G20; YR24, YR23, YR21; Y26, Y21. Once the coloring was complete I die cut around the image with the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. I placed the image on some Darice Sticky Back Foam, traced around it with a pencil, fussy cut the foam with scissors, the added it to the back of the image.
Since Rachel’s favorite color is green I found some green patterned paper that matched the colors in the image and die cut it with an A2 My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle. I decided I wanted to have a raised frame around the image and so I placed a Gina Marie Designs In & Out Stud Dot Rectangle in the center of the paper and cut it using the Big Shot. 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was cut to add to the back of the frame.
The image and frame were placed on a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock to determine where to stamp the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Coloring Layering Ice Cream stamp set and was stamped using Altenew Frayed Leaf ink. The backing was removed from the foam tape and the frame was added to the font of the of the card. The image was then adhered using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Sequins from Doodlebug Limeade and Pretty Pink Posh Fresh Mint were scattered around the image and the card was done.
- Paper Nest Dolls Ice Cream 1 Digi Stamp
- Hero Arts Color Layering Ice Cream Stamp
- Copic Markers: E57, G55, E53; E35, E53, E51; G94, G85, G24, G21, G20; YR24, YR23, YR21; Y26, Y21
- Altenew Frayed Leaf Ink
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Recollections Bright & Basic Cardstock
- Gina Marie Designs In & Out Stud Dot Rectangle
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Doodlebug Designs Limeade and Pretty Pink Posh Fresh Mint Sequins