This card was prepared for a young woman at church name Lizzie, whose favorite color is Teal/Aqua and has lovely, long, blond hair. I thought the Whimsy Stamps Sweet Blossom image would make a perfect birthday card.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers: BG11, BG13, BG14; BG72, BG75, BG18; BG91, BG93, BG95; E25, E29; E31, E33, E34; E50, E53, E55, E35; E00, E11, E51, R20; G99, G46; BG000, BG0000.
Once the coloring was done the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings was stamped below with Altenew Ocean Waves and Dusk inks. The image was then cut with the second largest Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangles. Darice Sticky Backed Fun Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and added to the back.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. To accent the aqua color a rectangle of patterned paper from Perfect Prints Forever in Time 6” x 6” Paper Pack was cut with the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes. A darker teal color cardstock was cut 1/8” larger and both rectangles were adhered together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The focal image was then adhered to the cardbase. Silver Stickles was added to the center of the flowers and the card was done.
- Whimsy Stamps Sweet Blossom
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Perfect Prints Forever in Time 6 x 6 Paper Stack
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Copic Markers: BG11, BG13, BG14; BG72, BG75, BG18; BG91, BG93, BG95; E25, E29; E31, E33, E34; E50, E53, E55, E35; E00, E11, E51, R20; G99, G46; BG000, BG0000
- Silver Stickles
- Altenew Ocean Waves and Dusk Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink