For this card I pulled out the Spellbinders Basic Lattice Background. It doesn’t have a finished edge so I pulled out My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame and adhered the two together with liquid glue.
Blue Distress Oxide Inks were used to ink blend a background behind the lattice die cut and then it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
A balloon bunch was printed and color with matching blue and teal inks, cut with the Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat. Foam tape was added to the back and then it was adhered to the card front.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto a scrap of teal cardstock, and cut into a banner and adhered using additional foal tape.
- Pretty Graphic Design Birthday Balloons
- Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
- Spellbinders Basic Lattice Background
- My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame
- Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
- Copic Markers: BG57, BG53, BG11; BG49, BG45, BG11; BG18, BG13, BG11; BG78, BG75, BG72
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Teal Cardstock from Scraps
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive