I always love the way cards turnout using Power Poppy’s Tree Peony stamp. This card is for a woman I serve with in the Young Women’s organization at church. Her favorite colors are any shade of blue.
I have the digital image, so I can make it just the size I want. I printed the image with my laser printer onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then colored it with Copic Markers (listed below). Once I was done coloring, I then scanned and imported it into the Silhouette Cameo to cut around the image. Almost as good as a matching die, just takes a little more time, but faster than fussy cutting.
I cut a rectangle from the same white cardstock using a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder and adhered the focal image using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
An A2 top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. To make the focal image pop on the white cardbase, I looked through my scraps of paper and found this deep blue paper, which was cut 1/8″ larger than the embossed rectangle and adhered using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted’s Fancy Sayings and was stamped on Vellum with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder then wrapped around the focal image panel and adhered to the back with Scotch Tape. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel and then adhered to the cardbase with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
For Shannon Gammon
- Power Poppy Tree Peony
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Copic Markers BG15, BG13, BG31; BG49, BG45, BG13; G28, B94, B24; YR24, YR23, YR21
- Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Teal Cardstock from Stash
- WorldWin Papers Translucent Vellum
- Versa Mark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive