This image is very similar to Stampin’ Up’s Angler and is a digital image from Power Poppy called Reel Deal. I always print these images on my small HP Laser Printer so that it doesn’t bleed when coloring. The image was printed on Gina K. Designs 80# Ivory Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers: C2, C3; R24, R27, R29; YR07, Y17, YG03, B23, B24, B26, B37; E55, E35, E57; YG91, YG93.
It was printed as a small image and so I die cut it using a smaller Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and adhered to the back. A side folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Navy Cardstock. The sentiment from My Favorite Things Celebrate You was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The focal image was adhered to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. I love the way it pops off the page with the dark cardbase.
- Power Poppy Digital Stamp Reel Deal
- My Favorite Things Celebrate You
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- Gina K. Designs 80# Ivory Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Navy Cardstock
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Copic Markers: C2, C3; R24, R27, R29; YR07, Y17, YG03, B23, B24, B26, B37; E55, E35, E57; YG91, YG93
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheets
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles