I ink blended a rectangle of Neena Solar White 80# Cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Peacock Feathers, and Salty Ocean. Stitched edges were added to the panel using the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes. Another rectangle was cut with the same die out of Neena Solar White 80# Cardstock and then run through the Big Shot again with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border and Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and adhered to the back.
An A2 top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. A strip of the ink blended rectangle was cut so that it would be the correct width to fit behind the hillside border white rectangle and adhered directly to the cardbase using Kokuyo Dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter Sentiment Birthday set and was inked with the same Oxide Inks that that it had an ombre look. The extra space to the left of the sentiment was a perfect place to add three balloons from Penny Black’s Uplifting Balloons, which were cut from the leftover ink blended panel. They were glued directly to the cardbase with Ranger Multi Medium Matte, with the exception of the heart balloon which was attached using 3M ½” Foam Tape. Balloon strings were drawn in using a KaiserCraft Gel Glitter Pen. Tombo Mono Multi Glue was added to the back of the hillside panel and adhered to the front of the cardbase and the card was done.
- Penny Black Uplifting Balloons Die
- Winnie & Walter Sentiment Birthday Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
- Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Peacock Feathers, and Salty Ocean
- Neena Solar White 80# Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Adhesive Back Foam Sheet
- Clear Wink of Stella
- KaiserCraft Gel Glitter Pens