Even masculine cards can have a elegant feel to them. I think adding gold embossing and mirror cardstock with a lot of white space give a clean and simple, yet classic feel.
The image was stamped onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. It was colored using Copic Markers (listed below). Once the coloring was done it was run through the Big Shot with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle. Gold Mirror Cardstock was added to the back and Darice Sticky Back Foam was used to create dimension.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn’s Happy Happy Happy stamp and die and was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The focal image was adhered to the front of a side folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
- Whimsy Stamps Cupcake Treat Trio
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: BG18, BG15, BG13, B13; G24, G94, G21; Y19, Y35, Y15; E55, E31, E51
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Gold Stickles
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle