I made two cards from this Pinterest Digital Stamp from Bridscards.com. It was printed with a Laser Printer, die cut with the Silhouette Cameo and the PIXScan Mat and colored with Copic Markers E59, E27, E57; RV11, RV02, RV10; G00, BG11, G000; R29, R27; E37, E33.
An A2 top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. A small rectangle of pink and silver foil cardstock from Momenta Cardstock Carton 12 x 12 Paper Pack was die cut using the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangle. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is one of my grand-daughter’s favorites, so dots of chocolate chips were added to the mint ice cream. I made an error coloring the image with Copic Markers: E59, E27, E57; RV11, RV02, RV10; G00, BG11, G000; R29, R27; E37, E33, so it was printed a second time and the ice cream was fussy cut from the cone and 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension
The sentiment was stamped with Lawn Distress Oxide Ink to the bottom of the card front and then it was dry embossed using the Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
A very simple card to make.
- HP Laser Printer
- My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes Sentiment Stamp
- Copic Markers: E59, E27, E57; RV11, RV02, RV10; G00, BG11, G000; R29, R27; E37, E33
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangle
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Momenta Cardstock Carton 12 x 12 Paper
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio Ink / Worn Lipstick