I was tired of using the same stamps that I brought with me and so I went to Michael’s to see what new stamps were available. There wasn’t much available. I did find this vintage bicycle stamp in the clearance section. I think it turned out nice.
I stamped the image on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink and heat set it with my embossing tool. I then used some Post-it Tape to block off the top and bottom parts of the stamp to ink blend the backgrounds.
The image was then colored using Copic Markers. It was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. In keeping with the vintage feel I decided to use kraft cardstock for the card base. I also cut a rectangle from kraft and embossed it using the Cuttlebug Oxford folder, which gives a woven look, much like the flower basket in the image.
The sentiment was stamped on the lower right of the card with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink and everything was adhered together using liquid glue.
- Inkadinkado Vintage Bicycle
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Altenew Silver Lake, Ocean Mist
- Copic Markers: BG18, BG15, BG13; YG67, YG17, YG05, YG03; E29, E27, E25, E23; RV25, RV23; C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, C3, C2; E53, E51, E50
- Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Foam Sheet