The last Mother’s Day Card example for the 12-13 year-old girls in my church uses the Clearly Besotted On Your Day stamp set.
It was colored using ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers 036 Light Blue, 026 Light Pink, 044 Deep Green, 046 Mid Green. I added some color at the base of a petal and then pull the color throughout using a watercolor brush and water. Once the watercoloring was dry I ran it through the Big Shot with the Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped Rectangle Die. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back for added dimension.
The sentiment is a combination of stamping and die cutting. The stamped sentiment from Gina K. Designs Stitched Leaves was stamped on a scrap of pink cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder using Marvy Embossing Tool. It was cut into a then strip and 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape. One of the Mom words from SugarPea Designs Mom Words Die Set was cut from Tonic Gold Pearl Mirror Satin Cardstock and adhered to the lower left of the card and the sentiment strip was adhered above.
A side folding cardbase was made from pink cardstock in my stash. The focal image was adhered to the front with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins were add for visual interest and the card was done.
- Clearly Besotted On Your Day
- Gina K. Designs Stitched Leaves
- SugarPea Designs Mom Words Die
- ZIG Clean Brush Markers: 036 Light Blue, 070 Orange, 044 Deep Green, 046 Mid Green
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
- Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped Rectangle Die
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Gina K. Designs Onyx Black Base Weight Cardstock
- Canson XL 140# Cold Press Watercolor Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte