My nephew had a new baby enter their home a week ago. After a little tow headed boy they got a little girl with masses of dark brown hair. I pulled out this favorite baby image from Whimsy Stamps to create a congratulations card for them.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. I then die cut the image with a scalloped rectangle. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Little One and was stamped with Amalgam ink just below the baby carriage. The secondary sentiment was stamped on a scrap of cardstock that was colored with the same pinks used to color the image. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. The focal image panel was adhered it to a pink cardbase with sticky back foam and the card was done.
A quick and cute card to welcome little Rosalie to the world.
- Whimsy Stamps Wee One
- Hero Arts Little One
- Copic Markers: B01, B00, B000, B0000; V25, V22, V20; RV23, RV02, RV00; C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C0; E11, E01, E00, R20; E49, E29, E27, E55; YG67, YG17, YG03
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Darice Sticky Back Foam