This stencil was created by cutting acetate with the Silhouette Cameo using a Sarah Hurley Numbers Page Image. As you can see I used the positive cut of the file. A rectangle of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock was die cut with a stitched rectangle. I used some Gina K. Designs blue in to ink blend the stencil, leaving the number white. It was a little too stark white for the look I wanted to I used the little bit of ink left on the blending brush to soften the white number.
The sentiment was created in the Silhouette Cameo software and welded together so that it could be die cut with a small border. The cake image was also die cut in the software. Both were printed with registration marks so that the software could cut around them.
The cake was colored with Copic Markers and Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen was added to the lollipops and the platter. Ranger Glossy Accents was added to the frosting. Before adhering to the stenciled background they were placed on the rectangle to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment. 3M Foam tape was cut into thin strips to add to the back of the sentiment and it was also placed on the back of the cake to add dimension when adhering to the focal image panel.
- Silhouette Numbers Stencil
- Graciellie Designs It’s Cake Time
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Silhouette Word Phrase Gallery Font
- Copic Markers: B26, B24, B23, B21; E59, E57, E55; C4, C3, C2
- Gina K. Designs Blue Raspberry and Powder Blue Inks
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Ranger Glossy Accents