This image from Power Poppy is called Wildflower Mini, but when you get it in digital form you can size it large or small. I printed it onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer to ensure the lines don’t bleed when coloring with Copic Markers.
I used gray markers to ground the image so it didn’t look like it was floating in air. Once the coloring was done I stamped the sentiment below the flower image and used a scalloped rectangle to die cut the image. I like the way a pretty die cut lets the focal image pop when you are using white on white in a card.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the scalloped focal image and then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue. A few confetti and sequins were scattered around the image and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Wildflower Mini
- Altenew Thinking of You
- Copic Markers: RV23, RV02, RV000; V17, V15, V12; R89, R59, R56; R24, R22, R20; Y08, Y06, Y04, Y02; B24, B23, B21; BG02, BG01, BG000, BG0000; G46, G24, G20; YG67, YG17, YG03; G99, G94; E29, E27, E25; E39, E37, E35; C2, C1, C0
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Confetti
- Simon Says Stamp Watermelon Sequins
- Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequins
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive