I know these flowers are called winter flowers, but I think they are gorgeous and can be used all year round. I did decide to color them white, with an accent of small pink flowers and love the way it turned out. This is probably my favorite thinking of you card I created for my friend Laina to give out to sisters at church struggling through this current crisis.
This is a digital image from Alex Syberia Designs that was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer. It was colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete the sentiment was stamped below the flowers.
I used Little B Frames to cut out the image. It is one of my favorites to add visual interest to a white on white card. Using the same die Darcie Sticky Back Foam was cut and then trimmed down and adhered behind the die cut to add dimension.
I recently purchased the larger Big Shot Plus and love the way I can emboss the front of cards because of its larger opening. I used the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder to add visual interest behind the focal image. The focal image panel was adhered with a generous about of liquid glue because it needed to adhere well to the uneven texture of the card front. A few white sequins were scattered around the focal image and the card was done.
- Alex Syberia Designs Winter Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
- Copic Markers: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40; RV23, RV02, RV000; YG95, YG93, YG91; YG63, YG61
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Little B Frames
- Hero Arts Champagne Mix Sequins
- Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow Sequins
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive