Graphic images make great masculine cards. I pulled out the Papertrey Ink See Stars Die and cut it from multi-colored glittered paper found in The Paper Studio Eat Cake 12 x 12 Paper Pad.
A rectangle of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock was cut using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Upon a Star stamp set and was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat set with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The black rectangle was then splattered with gold drops using a brush and watered down FineTec M600 Watercolor Pans.
3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the die cut star and adhered to the black rectangle. Darice Adhesive Back Foam was added to the back of the black rectangle and then it was adhered to a top folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- The Paper Studio Eat Cake 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black
- Lawn Fawn Upon a Star
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- FineTec M600 Watercolor Pans
- Papertrey Ink Seeing Stars Die
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tap