This is the second card I made with Simon Says Stamp Square Dance Stencil by ink blending the background with Distress Inks. This time I stayed with only blue and green ink and used a different word sentiment die to complete the card.
The rest of the card is clean and simple, adding a die cut sentiment from matching blue cardstock and then giving a little visual color interest with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s Text Block Birthday Portrait and was cut four time and adhered together with Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive. A simple and easy card to make.
- Papertrey Ink Text Block Birthday Portrait
- Simon Says Stamp Square Dance Stencil
- Distress Inks Mowed Lawn, Bundled Sage, Broken China, Tumbled Glass
- Copic Markers BG15 and BG18
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Turquoise Cardstock from Stash
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Wink of Stella
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive