This is another card made from Avery Elle Bring on the Cake. I thought the sentiment was really cute when using the Bundt Cake image.
I went through my patterned paper and pulled a colorful plaid pattern from Lawn Fawns Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pack. I die cut it using the largest Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles and used a smaller rectangle to cut out an opening in the center of the panel.
A side folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft Cardstock and the plaid rectangle was adhered to the front using Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive Tape.
Next the Bundt Cake image was stamped on Neena Solar White 80# Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic Markers E49, E59, E57; YR15, YR16, YR18; YR21, YR23, YR24. 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back for added dimension on the card.
Before placing the focal image the sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink using the MISTI to ensure a deep, dark impression and then the backing was removed from the foam tape and the focal image was applied.
Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents was added to the frosting and the card was done.
- Avery Elle Bring on the Cake
- Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa Ink
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pack
- Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Copic Markers: E49, E59, E57; YR15, YR16, YR18; YR21, YR23, YR24
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive Tape
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles.