I ran across this pretty Peony digital stamp from Connie Fong and really think it turned into a pretty card.
I printed the image with my laser jet printer onto some Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. This ensures that the lines don’t bleed when coloring with Copic Markers. Colors used were: RV14, RV13, RV11; V06, V04; G94, G24, G21; Y15, Y13, YR21; BG000, BG0000, 0.
I cut down the image using a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle die and added Darice Sticky Back Foam for added dimension.
An A2 side folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. I searched my sentiments to find one that would fit underneath the focal image rectangle on the cardbase. I use one from My Favorite Things Celebrate Big and stamped it with Hero Hues India Ink Black.
The focal image was adhered to the cardbase using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and the card was done.
- Connie Fong Peony Delight Digi Stamp
- My Favorite Things Celebrate Big
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Brother HL-L2380DW Ink Jet Printer
- Copic Markers: RV14, RV13, RV11; V06, V04; G94, G24, G21; Y15, Y13, YR21; BG000, BG0000, 0
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock