This is the second small stamp I purchased from Nellie’s Choice. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. This time I decided to pull out my LDRS Creative Scalloped Rectangle Set. I like this set because each rectangle has a different pattern, which look really pretty when you layer it.
The smallest rectangle has small dot, but they weren’t standing out very well with white and white, so I cut a small rectangle to go behind and used my Copic Markers to color the edges to match the leaves in the image. I think it helps it pop on the card front.
I stamped the small sympathy sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words underneath the focal image, added some foam to add dimension between the rectangles and another clean and simple card was done.
- Nellie’s Choice Anemones
- Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words
- Copic Markers: Y17, Y08, Y04, Y02; YR16, YR15, YR12; Y28, Y26, Y21; YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21; G24, G43; B000, B0000
- LDRS Creative Scalloped Rectangle Set
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder