I love all of WPlus9’s Beautiful Bouquet Stamps. This card uses the Dahlias, which make a lovely sympathy card.
Unfortunately we all need sympathy cards. I really like the color combination of this card. I cut an outline of the Dahlias with my Silhouette Cameo and then stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink since I was using Copic Markers (see colors below).
Since the stamped image is the focal point using an embossing folder adds interest to a clean and simple card. A panel was cut from Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock with the largest rectangle from Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles and then embossed with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. The embossed panel was adhered to the front of an top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Darice Adhesive Fun Foam and Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The focal image was adhered to the embossed panel with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings, stamped with VersaMark Ink on 120# Gina K. Designs Black Cardstock and adhered to the card front with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
- WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Dahlias
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
- Gina K. Designs 80# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black
- Copic Markers: G28, G94; YG03, YG17, YG67; YG95, YG97; YG91, YG93; BG0000; V09, V15, V17; BG13, BG15, BG18; B32, B34, B37
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- Darice Adhesive Fun Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape