Different colors can make the same stamp have a completely different feel. I love the pretty fall colors in this card.
I die cut the outline for the WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Mums with my Silhouette Cameo and then stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink since I planned to color it with Copic Markers. Colors used are listed below.
To add interest to the card a panel of Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock was die cut with the largest rectangle from Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles and then ran again through the Big Shot with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. The panel was adhered to the front of a top folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock using Darice Adhesive Fun Foam and Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The flower image was adhered to the embossed panel using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape. The “happy” sentiment from Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold and The Happy was cut with gold mirror cardstock and three more times with scraps of white cardstock and adhered together using Elmer’s Adhesive Spray. The “birthday” was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto a scrap of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock and embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. Both were laid on the card front to determine placements. The “happy” was glue with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the “birthday” with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
- WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Mums
- Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold and The Happy
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiments of You
- Gina K. Designs 80# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: R22, R24, R27; YR15, YR16, YR18; Y15, Y11; B39, B37, B34; YG99, YG97, YG95; YG01, YG03, YG67
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- Darice Adhesive Fun Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape