This pretty image from WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus always makes a lovely card. The the outline was cut with the Silhouette Cameo and then the image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Copic Markers (listed below).
A panel of Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock was cut with the largest rectangle for Lawn Fawn Small Stackable Rectangles and then run through the Big Shot again with the Cricut Ben Day Dots Embossing Folder. The panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. The image was adhered to the panel using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock three times and adhered together with Elmer’s Adhesive Spray. The small “birthday” from My Favorite Things Happy Everything was stamped with VersaMark Ink on a scrap of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock and embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The “happy” die was adhered to the card with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the black “birthday” was tucked underneath and adhered directly to the embossed panel with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus
- My Favorite Things Happy Everything
- SSS Sentiments of You
- Gina K. Designs 80# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black
- Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Berries YR09, YR07, YR04; Flowers: YR18, YR16, YR14; R17, R14, R22; YR24, YR23, YR21; B39, B37, B34; Leaves: YG99, YG97, YG95; YG95, YG93, YG91; YG67, YG17, YG23; YG03, YG17, YG67; G24, G94, G99
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Cricut Ben-Day Dots Embossing Folder
- Lawn Fawn Small Stackable Rectangles