I had this pretty Spellbinders Impressibilites Flower Silhouette. This is a very thin embossing plate that requires you to use the embossing mat and shims to make a successful impression.
Once the embossing was complete I aid it over the area and taped it down to add ink blending to the background of the image.
I love the look of black and yellow so I pulled out the “birthday” sentiment from My Favorite Things Cause to Celebrate and cut it from black cardstock and again from black foam to add dimension and adhered it to the bottom of the card with liquid glue. I stamped the secondary sentiment on ink blended cardstock with black amalgam ink and added it below the birthday die cut with foam tape.
The embossing focal panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
- Spellbinders Impressibilities Flower Silhouette
- My Favorite Things Cause to Celebrate
- Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
- Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Ranger Crystal Stickles
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- 3M .125” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Black Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive