Who didn’t want a sporty Corvette when they were growing up and my dream was always that it would a bright and shiny red.
I stamped the image onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete it was cut using the coordinating die. I also used the die to cut some sticky back foam and adhered the card to it for dimension.
I picked a couple of the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamp’s You’re a Classic stamp set and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Sticky back foam was also cut and added to the back of the sentiments.
To add visual interest behind the card I cut down a panel of what cardstock with a stitched rectangle and embossed it with the Sizzix Mechanics 3D Embossing Folder. It was matted with black cardstock and adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
The car and sentiments were adhered using liquid glue and the card was done.
- Honey Bee Stamps Car Show
- Honey Bee Stamps You’re a Classic
- Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; C7, C5, C4, C3, C1, C0; B0000
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam and Red Velvet Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Sizzix Mechanics 3D Embossing Folder
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Black Onyx Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock